Dr.Boppana Venkata Ratnam, Chairman & Managing director of Boppana Super Speciality Hospital, Poranki,Vijayawada was born at Inampudi, Krishna District, done his MBBS in Osmania University, Hyderabad in 1970. After that migrated to United Kingdom and worked there nearly 7 to 8 years. In 1992 he returned to India along with his friends to start a Multi Speciality Hospital to serve the local people which is named as NAGARJUNA HOSPITAL , Kanuru,Vijayawada and served as a Managing Director for nearly 18 years Later he started his new project by his own with name BOPPANA SUPER SPECILAITY HOSPITAL, Poranki, Vijayawada on14th March 2012 to serve the local and surrounding villages.
Our Strength is a team of highly qualified, well experienced senior consultants who are accompanied by high caliber nursing professionals and paramedical staff
Boppana Mission – Vision
Our Mission is to provide innovative, advanced patient centered best care, diagnose and treat human illness
- To be recognized as Referral Hospital in Coastal Andhra
- To be recognized as a Technology Leader in Andhra Pradesh
Highlights of Boppana Hospital
- Hospital built as per NABH guidelines.
- Over 15 specialityies backed by comprehensive best in class technologies.
- Five dedicated intensive care units(icu).
- Five state of the art modular operations theatres.
- Fully automated laboratory.
- 1000LPH R.O.water plant providing water for dialysis,drinkinglab,cssd,endoscopy&OT.
- Two 150KV generators,HT powersupply system,unintrrrupted power supply(UPS).
- Be honest with us,tell us all you know about the present illness,your previos hospitalization if any and any other matter relating to your health,which will helps us to treat you better.
- Observe and follow the rules and regulations of the hospital such as no smoking policy.
- Respect the right of the other patient to recieve medical care without being disturbed.
- Please do not consumes any medicines without the knowledge of the doctor.
- Treat the staff and other with courtesy and respect.